Commissioner of Education
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Commissioner of Education is a title used in a number of different governmental education departments or ministries. It may refer to:
- The head of the Rivers State Ministry of Education in Nigeria
- The head of Tanzania's Ministry of Education and Vocational Training
- United States Commissioner of Education, a position that existed historically in the U.S. federal government
- Educational leadership positions in several individual U.S. states, including:
- The head of the Florida Department of Education
- The head of the Kentucky Board of Elementary and Secondary Education, a leader of Kentucky Education
- The chief officer of the Massachusetts Board of Education
- Commissioner of Education of the State of New York
- The head of the Texas Education Agency
- Vermont State Commissioner of Education, leader of the Vermont Department of Education
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commissioner of Education.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.