From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commit may refer to:
- Commit charge, a concept in operating system-level memory management
- Commit (data management), a set of permanent changes in a database
- Commit (revision control), a set of related changes in a repository
- Commit (motion), a parliamentary motion
- Nicotine, by the trade name Commit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.