From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commitment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commitment may refer to:
- Promise, or personal commitment
- Contract, a legally binding exchange of promises
- Brand commitment
- Involuntary commitment, the use of legal means or forms to commit a person to a mental hospital, insane asylum, or psychiatric ward
- Ontological commitment, belief in an ontology in philosophy
- Organizational commitment
- Commitment scheme, in cryptography
- Kingsbury Commitment, the beginning of AT&T's monopoly in the telephone industry
- Climate commitment, a model of climate change
- Capital commitment, the capital committed by a Limited Partner in a Private Equity Fund or Real Estate Fund
Film and TV
- Commitment (film) (동창생) 2013 South Korean film
- Commitment 2016 GUJARATI (indian)REGIONAL FILM STARTING Manas Shah as Raj mehta .
- Yue Ding: Commitment, an album by Michael Wong
- Commitment (Harold Vick album)
- Commitment (Seal album)
- Commitment (Lucky Boys Confusion album)
- "Commitment" (song), a 1998 song by LeAnn Rimes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commitment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.