Committee for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Committee for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries|
|Revised Romanization||Daeoe munhwaryeollak wiwonhoe|
|McCune–Reischauer||Taeoe munhwaryŏllak wiwŏnhoe|
Though it claims to officially represent the North Korean Government it is a private enterprise.
- Politics of North Korea
- Contemporary culture of North Korea
- Korean Friendship Association
- Alejandro Cao de Benos
- Official Website in Korean and English
- Kim Yong Nam Visits Indonesia – The People's Korea
- Official website
- North Korea Uncovered, (North Korea Google Earth) See the location of the CCRFC building location in Pyongyang's central district.
|This North Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|