Common market (disambiguation)
|Look up Common Market, EEC, or single market in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A common market is a free trade area with relatively free movement of capital and services.
The European Economic Community is sometimes referred to as the "Common Market", a regional organisation from 1958 to 1993.
Common market or Common Market may also refer to:
- European Single Market, referred to as the "European Common Market" prior to 1993
- Common Market (hip hop group)
- Common Market (cocktail)
- European Economic Area
- European Union, an economic-political union
- Internal market (disambiguation)
- Market common (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common market.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.