Jump to navigation Jump to search
Common man may refer to:
- Commoner (or common people)
- The Common Man, a cartoon character by R. K. Laxman for "You Said It" in The Times of India
Film and TV
- The Common Man (film) (Dupont Lajoie), a 1975 French film
- A Common Man (film), a 2011 film starring Ben Cross and Ben Kingsley
- Common Man, (कॉमन मॅन) 1997 Indian TV movie with Shreeram Lagoo and Sulabha Deshpande
- "Common Man", a song by John Conlee
- "Common Man", a song by David Ruffin from his eponymous 1973 album
- "Common Man", Zambian protest song by P.K. Chishala
- Fanfare for the Common Man, a 20th-century American classical music work by Aaron Copland
- Common Man's Front (Italian, Fronte dell'Uomo Qualunque), a short-lived right-wing populist, monarchist and anti-communist political party in Italy.
- Champion of the Common Man, an epithet
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.