Communes of the Allier department
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Allier department has 3 agglomeration communities (communautés d'agglomération):
- (CAML) Montluçon Communauté, created in 2017;
- (CAMO) Moulins Communauté, created in 2017;
- (CAV) Vichy Communauté, created in 2017.
List of communes
List of the 317 communes:
Former communes in Allier (communes nouvelles):
- Givarlais, Louroux-Hodement, Maillet merged into Haut-Bocage on 1 January 2016;
- Meaulne, Vitray merged into Meaulne-Vitray on 1 January 2017.
- For intercommunalities: 2017 list and composition of communes and intercommunalities (in French)