Communicate is a monthly trade magazine for the UK corporate communications community. Branding itself as ‘the single voice for stakeholder relations’, Communicate’s focus is on how organisations engage with their stakeholders: the press, investors, employees, regulators, the supply chain and the communities in which they operate. As such, Communicate covers corporate communications, public relations, investor relations, internal communications, corporate social responsibility, crisis communications and public affairs.
With a monthly circulation of 10,000, it is read by in-house communications departments in the private and public sectors as well as communications consultancies and service providers across the UK.
In addition to the magazine, Communicate publishes a weekly e-newsletter and hosts a website of the same name.
Communicate magazine is published by Andrew Thomas, and edited by Brittany Golob. It is owned by Cravenhill Publishing, an independent publishing company based in London.
Columnists and contributors
Columnists and contributors have included:
- Vikki Chowney, editor of Reputation Online
- Caroline Parry, former news editor of Marketing Week
- Rebecca Richmond, content director for internal communications training firm Melcrum Publishing
- Ruth Sunderland, associate city editor of Daily Mail
Each issue features a profile of a key figure in corporate communications. These have included: Jane Wilson of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Andraea Dawson-Shepherd of Reckitt Benckiser and Simon Lewis when he was head of comms at 10 Downing Street.
Communicate organise a number of awards events and conferences on key areas of corporate communications.
Their awards events include:
- The Digital Impact Awards, for digital corporate communications.
- The Transform Awards, for rebranding, repositioning and corporate transformation
- The Corporate Engagement Awards, for corporate partnerships and sponsorship
Their conferences include:
- Social Media in a Corporate Context (held in London, Manchester and Amsterdam)
- Transform - the annual conference for rebranding
- Reputation in Financial Services
- Reputation in Oil, Gas and Mining
In December 2010, Communicate magazine won the Media Brand of the Year category at the PPA's Independent Publisher Awards
-  Archived 2010-04-04 at the Wayback Machine. Digital Impact Awards recognise excellence in digital communication, Communicate magazine, March 2010
- "Think Publishing takes top accolade at Independent Publisher Awards". PPA. Periodical Publishers Association. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- "Independent Publisher Awards 2010 - winners". InPublishing. InPublishing. Retrieved 2010-12-20.