(Redirected from Communication arts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up communication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up art in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Communication art can refer to:
- Communication design – a broad scoped mixed discipline approach to design and information-development concerned with how media and presentations communicate with people. This may include audio with or without visual art
- Visual communication – communication through visual aid and the conveyance of ideas and information in forms that can be read or looked upon
- Visual arts – art forms that create works that are primarily visual in nature
- Sound design – the process of specifying, acquiring, manipulating or generating audio elements.
- Communication Arts (magazine) – the largest international trade journal of visual communications
- Mass communication
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Communication art.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.