From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communism may refer to:
- Communism, a political ideology and movement that opposes capitalism and aims to build a communist system;
- Communist society (also "communist system" or "communist mode of production"), a hypothetical socioeconomic system in Marxist analysis postulated to arise after socialism and will be structured on the principle "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need";
- A communist state, a state ruled by a Communist Party and guided by Marxist-Leninist ideology;
- Primitive communism, a name for early hunter-gatherer societies that had no hierarchical social class structures or capital accumulation;
- Marxism, a method of social analysis and a set of economic theories and theories on social evolution;
- Marxism-Leninism, a political ideology that combines elements of Marxist analysis with the Leninist theory of imperialism and practice of Vanguardism and democratic centralism;
- Religious communism, a combination of communist ideology and religious views, or a name for religious societies based on common ownership of property;
- War communism, an economic policy in Soviet Russia during 1918–1921;
- Communism Peak, a mountain in Tajikistan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Communism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.