Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up community in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A community is a social unit that shares common values, or a group of interacting living organisms sharing an environment.
Community or Communities may also refer to:
- Community (administrative division), a level of government structure found in many countries
Art, entertainment, and media
- Communities (magazine)
- "Community" (Fear Itself episode)
- Community (TV series), an American television sitcom
- Community: A NewOrderOnline Tribute, an album
- Community (ecology), a collection of populations of different species
- Community (trade union)
- Community structure, a concept in graph theory
- European Community, the first of the former pillars of the European Union
- Intentional community
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Community.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.