|Look up community in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A community is a social unit that shares common values, or a group of interacting living organisms sharing an environment.
Community or Communities may also refer to:
- Community (administrative division), a level of government structure found in many countries
Art, entertainment, and media
- Communities (magazine)
- "Community" (Fear Itself episode)
- Community (TV series), an American television sitcom
- Community: A NewOrderOnline Tribute, an album
- Community (ecology), a collection of populations of different species
- Community (trade union)
- Community structure, a concept in graph theory
- European Community, the first of the former pillars of the European Union
- Intentional community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Community.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.