Community Bank Bangladesh Limited
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited is newly approved Scheduled Bank of Bangladesh. This Bank is fully owned by Bangladesh Police Welfare Trust. Masihul Huq Chowdhury is the CEO and Managing Director of the Bank.
On 23 May 2018, Bangladesh Police Welfare Trust applied for a license from Bangladesh Bank to open a bank named Community Bank Bangladesh Limited. The trust is owned by Bangladesh Police. Bangladesh Bank approved the license application of the Bank in October 2018. The Bank was officially listed on 4 November 2018. Community Bank Bangladesh Limited will start it's operation from 11 September 2019.
- "BB approves Community Bank". The Daily Star. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- http://www.banglanews24.com (29 October 2018). "Central bank approves Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd". banglanews24.com. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- "'Our aim is to provide credit small and medium sized enterprises and encourage entrepreneurship'". Dhaka Tribune. 6 February 2019. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- Harmachi, Abdur Rahim. "Bangladesh Bank gives police nod for Community Bank, rejects three other banks". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- "Community Bank Bangladesh of police becomes 59th scheduled bank". New Age. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|