Community Memorial Hospital
|Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura|
|Community Memorial Health System|
|Location||147 North Brent Street, Ventura, California, United States|
|Care system||Private, Non-profit|
|Lists||Hospitals in California|
Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura is a hospital located in the city of Ventura, California. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission. In the most recent year with available data, 38,013 patients visited the emergency room, 13,314 patients were admitted to the hospital, and physicians performed 4,133 inpatient and 7,151 outpatient surgeries.
Community Memorial Hospital started as a single hospital in 1901. Today it has grown into an expansive healthcare system with two hospitals and eleven family practice centers serving various communities in the Ventura County area. 
Community Memorial Hospital has begun building a new six-story, 325,000-square-foot hospital next to the current location. The new building is scheduled to open in 2015, and will have 250 private rooms.
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- This hospital in the CA Healthcare Atlas A project by OSHPD
- "Community Memorial Hospital". US News & World Report. Retrieved April 7, 2012.
- Mildred Ranger Schofield, A BRIEF HISTORY OF EUGENE P. FOSTER appended to HISTORY OF THE VENTURA COUNTY PARKS DEPARTMENT
- "Community Memorial Hospital", About Community Memorial Health System, November 3, 2012
- "CMHS Breaks Ground on New Community Memorial Hospital". Santa Paula Times. October 5, 2011. Retrieved April 6, 2012.
- "Community Memorial Health System: Family Medicine". American Osteopathic Association. Retrieved June 26, 2012.
- "Community Memorial Health System: Internal Medicine". American Osteopathic Association. Retrieved June 26, 2012.
- "Community Memorial Health System: Orthopedic surgery". American Osteopathic Association. Retrieved June 26, 2012.
|This United States hospital article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|