|Single by José José|
|from the album ¿Qué Es El Amor?|
|Format||Airplay · Promo single|
Electric Lady Studios
(New York, New York)
Record Plant Studios
Baked Potato Recording
(Los Angeles, California)
|Producer(s)||Óscar López · Daniel Freiberg|
|José José singles chronology|
"Cómo Tú" ("Like You") is a pop song written by singer and Chilean composer Wildo, arranged by Daniel Freiberg, and performed by Mexican singer José José. It was released in 1989 as the first single from the 25th studio album ¿Qué Es El Amor? (1989), and became his third number-one single in the Billboard Hot Latin Tracks chart after "¿Y Quién Puede Ser?" (1986) and "Soy Así" (1988).
The song climbed on the Billboard Hot Latin Tracks chart from number five to the top of the chart in March, 1989. where spent 10 consecutive weeks. "Como Tú" replaced "Hombres al Borde de un Ataque de Celos" by Mexican performer Yuri and was succeeded at the top of the chart by fellow Mexican performer Luis Miguel with the second single from his album Busca Una Mujer (1988), "La Incondicional". At the end of 1989, "Como Tú" ranked as the fourth best-performing Latin single of the year in the United States.
- "José José — Chart Performance". Allmusic. Macromedia Corporation. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "Como Tú — Week of March 18, 1989". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 1989-03-18. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "Como Tú — Week of May 27, 1989". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 1989-05-20. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "Como Tú — Week of May 27, 1989". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 1989-05-27. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "Topping The Charts Year By Year". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 110 (48): LMQ3. November 28, 1998. Retrieved June 26, 2011.
|This Latin song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|