Comoros at the 2016 Summer Olympics
|Comoros at the|
2016 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité Olympique et Sportif des Iles Comores|
|in Rio de Janeiro|
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Nazlati Mohamed Andhumdine|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Four Comorian athletes were selected to the team for the Games, competing only in athletics and swimming, Three of them made their Olympic debut in Rio de Janeiro, with hurdler Maoulida Daroueche returning for his second appearance from London 2012. Freestyle swimmer Nazlati Mohamed Andhumdine served as the nation's flag bearer in the opening ceremony. Comoros, has yet to win its first Olympic medal.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Maoulida Daroueche||Men's 400 m hurdles||52.32||8||N/A||Did not advance|
|Denika Kassim||Women's 100 m||12.53||5||Did not advance|
|Athoumane Solihi||Men's 50 m freestyle||27.31||76||Did not advance|
|Nazlati Mohamed Andhumdine||Women's 50 m freestyle||37.66||86||Did not advance|
- "The Flagbearers for the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Rio 2016 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Swimming World Rankings". FINA. Archived from the original on 6 January 2011. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- "Men's Final Entry List" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- "Women's Final Entry List" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 20 July 2016.