Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The Compact, the agreement between the government and the voluntary and community sector in England
- Interstate compact
- Blood compact, an ancient ritual of the Philippines
- Compact government, a type of colonial rule utilized in British North America
- Compact of Free Association whereby the sovereign states of the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands and the Republic of Palau have entered into as associated states with the United States.
- Compact element, those elements of a partially ordered set that cannot be subsumed by a supremum of any directed set that does not already contain them
- Compact operator, a linear operator that takes bounded subsets to relatively compact subsets, in functional analysis
- Compact space, a topological space such that every open cover has a finite subcover
- Quasi-compact morphism, a morphism of schemes for which the inverse image of any quasi-compact open set is again quasi-compact
- Compact car, a classification of automobile size
- Compact (cosmetics), a case containing one or more of the following, a mirror, pressed powder, and/or a powder puff
- Compact (newspaper), a broadsheet-quality newspaper printed in a tabloid format
- Compact Books, a UK imprint
- Compact Software, a technology company founded in 1973
- Compact (TV series), a 1960s British soap opera
- Compact star, also called a compact object, a degenerate star like a neutron star
- Kompakt, German record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.