From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Company Pictures is an independent British television production company which has produced drama programming for many broadcasters. Their productions have included:
- fact based war drama series Generation Kill (2008) for HBO, based on Evan Wright's book about his time as embedded reporter with the US Marines in Iraq.
- drama series Wild at Heart (2006–12) for ITV1, written by Ashley Pharoah.
- drama series Life Is Wild (2007 on The CW)
- the comedy drama Skins (2007–13) for E4
- the comedy drama Shameless (2004–13) for Channel 4, written by BAFTA winning writer Paul Abbott.
- the adaptation of Jonathan Coe's novel The Rotters' Club (2005) for BBC Two
- the television movie The Life and Death of Peter Sellers for BBC Films and HBO
- ITV serial Talk to Me, starring Max Beesley. Written by BAFTA winning writer Danny Brocklehurst.
- The Palace, a drama series about a fictional royal family, for ITV
- the television movie Einstein and Eddington, for the BBC and HBO
- the comedy drama The Invisibles for the BBC
- the drama The Silence for BBC One
- the comedy drama Beaver Falls (2011–12) for the E4
- the drama Truckers for BBC One
- the drama Wolf Hall for BBC Two
- the drama The Missing for BBC One and Starz
- the drama The White Queen for BBC One
- the drama White Teeth for Channel 4
- Inspector George Gently for BBC One
- The Village for BBC One
|This article about a media company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|