Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comparison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comparison is the one for which things compare. Comparison may also refer to:
- Comparison (grammar), the modification of adjectives and adverbs to express the relative degree
- Mass comparison, a test for the relatedness of languages
- Comparison (mathematics), a notation for comparing variable values
- Comparison of topologies, an order relation on the set of all topologies on one and the same set
- Multiple comparisons, a procedure of statistics
- Comparison microscope, a dual microscope for analyzing side-by-side specimens
- Price comparison service, an Internet service
- File comparison, the automatic comparison of data such as files and texts by computer programs
- Comparison (computer programming), a code that makes decisions and selects alternatives based on them
- Comparison sort, a type of data sort algorithm
- Cross-cultural studies, which involve cross-cultural comparisons
- Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Comparison|
- Comparability, a mathematical definition
- Comparator (disambiguation)
- Comparative (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Comparison"
- All pages with a title containing Comparison
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comparison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.