Comparison of survey software
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: reference errors, tags not referencing correctly (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Software tools for surveys are varied, ranging from desktop applications to complex web systems for monitoring consumer behaviour. The list includes all forms of surveys and data capture techniques: PAPI, CATI, CAPI, CAWI, on-line and off-line. The tables includes general and technical information for notable Computer-assisted survey information collection (CASIC) software.
- "CreateSurvey home page". CreateSurvey web site. Retrieved 20 January 2012.
- "Cvent Web Survey Overview". Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Cvent home page". Cvent web site. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Vroman Systems, Inc. home page". Vroman Systems, Inc. web site. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "FormStack home page". FormStack web site. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "SoGoSurvey home page". SoGoSurvey web site. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Survio home page". Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- "Zoho Survey home Page". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "Zoho home page". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|