Comparison of survey software
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: reference errors, tags not referencing correctly. (October 2015)|
Software tools for surveys are varied, ranging from desktop applications to complex web systems for monitoring consumer behaviour. The list includes all forms of surveys and data capture techniques: PAPI, CATI, CAPI, CAWI, on-line and off-line. The tables includes general and technical information for notable Computer-assisted survey information collection (CASIC) software.
- "CreateSurvey home page". CreateSurvey web site. Retrieved 20 January 2012.
- "Cvent Web Survey Overview". Cvent Web Survey Overview. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Cvent home page". Cvent web site. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Vroman Systems, Inc. home page". Vroman Systems, Inc. web site. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "FormStack home page". FormStack web site. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "SurveyGizmo home page". SurveyGizmo web site. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Verbate home Page". Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "Zoho Survey home Page". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "Zoho home page". Retrieved 4 February 2015.