Comparison of video streaming aggregators
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Video Streaming Service/Site aggregators are services that scan across multiple video streaming sites to make it easier to find Movies and/or TV shows and where they are available to stream.
These sites do not host the content but instead provide links to the service provider sites, directly to the movie or show page in many instances. Search results may also include DVD,Blu-Ray, or digital purchase/rent links, links to facilitate obtaining theater tickets, or to see ratings and reviews from other sites. Registering with these sites is usually not required although doing so can provide additional functionality such as personalized Watchlists, price tracking, and customized/saved searches. Some of these sites also have mobile apps.
|Service Provider||Type||FanTV||GoWatchIt||JustWatch||ReelGood (Beta)||Yidio|
|Amazon Prime Video||Subscr|
|CBS All Access||Subscr|
|Cinemax MAX GO||TV Subscr|
|Crunchyroll||Subscr (& limited free)|
|DramaFever||Free w Ads & Subscr|
|E! Now||TV Subscr|
|Fox Now||TV Subscr|
|FX Now||TV Subscr|
|HBO Go||TV Subscr|
|Lifetime; Lifetime Movie Ntwk||TV Subscr/Subscr|
|Movies on Demand on Cable||TV Subscr|
|PBS||TV Subscr, Limited Free|
|PlayStation Store (Sony Ent.)||Rent/Own|
|Showtime Anytime||TV Subscr|
|Vimeo On Demand||Rent|
|Warriors & Gangsters (Ownzones)||Subscr|
Other Related Services
|Rent & Purchase Prices|
|Price Drop Tracking||app only|
Limited Scope/Related aggregators
- InstantWatcher: instantwatcher.com, for Netflix and Amazon Prime/Video only.
- Decider: decider.com, is from the New York Post and is a recommendations and news feed site; where to stream/buy data is from GoWatchIt.
Aggregator Sites in other languages
Tviso (www.tviso.com  HQ in Spain, international version site in progress as are apps for various platforms current posts as of January 2017.
Beta, discontinued, or inactive aggregators
- CanIStreamIt (canistream.it, no longer updating website, app users report no longer functions (1/31/2017)
- FilmGopher (filmgopher.com, site intro reflects beta, blog inactive for years, last tweet was 2013, site indicates a Facebook page but it doesn't exist (1/27/2017))
- FindableTV (findable.tv, out-of-date, missing, incorrect data (1/19, 1/27/2016), social sites inactive)
- FlixFindr (flixfinder.com,out-of-date, missing data (1/27/17), social sites last posts 2015)
- KinoHunt (kinohunt.com, out-of-date, app last updated Feb 2015, social sites last updated Mar 2015 (as of 1/27/2017)
- Watchily (watchi.ly, was listed as "beta", found in-active (Jan 2017))
- WatchItStream (watchitstream.com) 
- Jabid (not found except reference that Jabid.com was "up for sale" (Jan 2017))
- Perez, Sarah (5 February 2015). "JustWatch Debuts A New Search Engine For Cord Cutters". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Free Sites and Apps That Help You Find What's Streaming". Consumer Reports. 13 April 2016. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Perez, Sarah (21 November 2016). "Reelgood debuts a hub for finding TV shows and movies across streaming services". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Pierce, David (10 March 2016). "Got Hulu and Netflix? You Need an App to Search It All". WIRED. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "InstantWatcher: Better Way to Find Amazon Prime & Netflix Videos - Consumer Reports". 17 July 2015. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "New York Post Launches Website to Help Consumers Decide What to Watch". TheWrap. 2014-08-04. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- "Watch It Stream". Last Commit, LLC. Retrieved 8 February 2016.