Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compartment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compartment may refer to: sapprate part
- Compartment (anatomy), a space of connective tissue between muscles
- Compartment (chemistry), in which different parts of the same protein serves different functions
- Compartment (development), fields of cells of distinct cell lineage, cell affinity, and genetic identity
- Compartment (pharmacokinetics), a defined and distinct volume of body fluids
- Cellular compartment, a closed part within a cell, surrounded by a membrane
- Compartment (ship), subdivision of the space within a ship
- Compartment (heraldry), the part of a coat of arms design which appears immediately below the shield
- Multi-compartment model, a type of mathematical model
- Compartments, a song and album by José Feliciano
- All pages beginning with "Compartment"
- All pages with a title containing Compartment
- Compartmentalization (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
- Section (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compartment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.