Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compensation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compensation may refer to:
- Financial compensation
- Compensation (chess), various advantages a player has in exchange for a disadvantage
- Compensation (engineering)
- Compensation (essay), by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Compensation (film), a 2000 film
- Compensation (psychology)
- Biological compensation, the characteristic pattern of bending of the plant or mushroom stem after turning from the normal vertical position
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compensation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.