Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up competence, competent, incompetence, or incompetent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Competence may refer to:
- Competence (geology), the resistance of a rock against deformation or plastic flow.
- Competence (human resources), a standardized requirement for an individual to properly perform a specific job
- Competence (law), the mental capacity of an individual to participate in legal proceedings
- Jurisdiction, the authority of a legal body to deal with and make pronouncements on legal matters and, by implication, to administer justice within a defined area of responsibility
- Natural competence (biology), the ability of a cell to take up DNA
- Communicative competence, the ability to speak and understand language
- Linguistic competence, the ability to speak and understand language
- Competence-based management
- Core competency
- Four stages of competence
- Incompetence (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Competence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.