Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up competition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Competition is any rivalry between two or more parties.
Competition may also refer to:
- Competition (companies), competition between multiple companies
- Competition (biology), interaction between living things in which the fitness of one is lowered by the presence of another
- Competition (economics), two or more businesses competing to provide goods or services to another party
- Competition (1915 film), a short film directed by B. Reeves Eason
- The Competition (film), a 1980 film starring Richard Dreyfuss
- "Competition" (The Spectacular Spider-Man), an episode of the animated television series The Spectacular Spider-Man
- Competition, Missouri, United States, a town in south-central Missouri, about 50 miles northeast of Springfield
- Chatham, Virginia, formerly named Competition, a town in Pittsylvania County, Virginia, United States
- Competitor magazine, published by Competitor Group
- Competitors, a 2008 science fiction novel by Sergey Lukyanenko
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Competition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.