From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up competition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Competition is any rivalry between two or more parties.
Competition may also refer to:
- Competition (biology), interaction between living things in which the fitness of one is lowered by the presence of another
- Competition (economics), two or more businesses competing to provide goods or services to another party
- Competition (1915 film), a short film directed by B. Reeves Eason
- The Competition (film), a 1980 film starring Richard Dreyfuss
- "Competition" (The Spectacular Spider-Man), an episode of the animated television series The Spectacular Spider-Man
- Competition, Missouri, United States, a town in south central Missouri, about 50 miles northeast of Springfield
- Chatham, Virginia, formerly named Competition, a town in Pittsylvania County, Virginia, United States
- Competitor magazine, published by Competitor Group, Inc.
- Competitors, a novel by Sergey Lukyanenko
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Competition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.