Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Competitiveness Council may refer to
- the Competitiveness Council (COMPET), a configuration of the Council of the European Union.
- the Council on Competitiveness, an American non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.
- the National Competitiveness Council (NCC), an independent policy advisory body in Ireland.
- the National Competitiveness Council of Nigeria (NCCN), is a private-public non-profit organisation in Nigeria.
- the North American Competitiveness Council (NACC), an official tri-national working group of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP).
- Competitiveness Policy Council, a former U.S. federal advisory committee to advise the President and the Congress on policies to promote competitiveness (began operation in 1991, and ceased operation in 1997).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Competitiveness Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.