Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compilation or compilations in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compilation may refer to:
- In computer programming, the translation of source code into object code by a compiler
- Product bundling, a marketing strategy used to sell multiple products
- Compilation thesis
- Anthology, a collection of short works, most often poetry or short stories
Film & TV
- Anthology film
- Compilation documentary
- Compilation movie, a feature film that is mostly composed of footage from an older television serial, movie serial or short films.
- Compilation episode, a clip show with clips from a TV series assembled together in one episode
- Compilation (adult), an adult film or video made up of various segments from other productions or leftover/spare footage
- Compilation album, a record album or Compact Disc consisting of thematically related musical tracks
- Compilation (Caustic Window album), 1998
- Compilation (The Clean album), 1986
- All pages with titles containing compile
- All pages with titles containing compiled
- All pages with titles containing compilation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.