From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up compilation or compilations in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compilation may refer to:
- In computer programming, the translation of source code into object code by a compiler
- Product bundling, a marketing strategy used to sell multiple products
- Compilation thesis
- Anthology, a collection of short works, most often poetry or short stories
Film & TV
- Anthology film
- Compilation documentary
- Compilation movie, a feature film that is mostly composed of footage from an older television serial, movie serial or short films.
- Compilation episode, a clip show with clips from a TV series assembled together in one episode
- Compilation (adult), an adult film or video made up of various segments from other productions or leftover/spare footage
- Compilation album, a record album or Compact Disc consisting of thematically related musical tracks
- Compilation (Caustic Window album), 1998
- Compilation (The Clean album), 1986
- Compilation (Brainbombs album)
- All pages with titles containing "compile"
- All pages with titles containing "compiled"
- All pages with titles containing "compilation"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.