From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Complexity theory may refer to:
- It is a study of complex system or complex systems
- Chaos theory, the study of the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions
- Computational complexity theory, a field in theoretical computer science and mathematics
- Algorithmic information theory
- It is related to chemical kinetics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Complexity theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.