Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compositor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compositor may refer to:
- Compositor (typesetting), a person or machine which arranged movable type for printing
- Paige Compositor, a device developed to replace manual compositors, which was a commercial failure
- Compositing software, used in film post-production for compositing, special effects, and color correction
- Compositing window manager, a software process which composites off-screen buffers for each open window to create a screen image
- Compositing, combining visual elements from separate sources into a single image
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compositor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.