Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comprehension, comprehensible, or comprehend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comprehension may refer to:
- Comprehension (logic), the totality of intensions, that is, properties or qualities, that an object possesses
- Comprehension approach, several methodologies of language learning that emphasize understanding language rather than speaking
- Comprehension axiom, an axiom in Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory in mathematics
- List comprehension, an adaptation of mathematical set notation to represent infinite lists in computer science
- Reading comprehension, a measurement of the understanding of a passage of text
- Understanding, ability to think about to deal adequately with an idea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comprehension.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.