Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compressor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A compressor is a mechanical device that increases the pressure of a gas by reducing its volume.
Compressor may also refer to:
- A device that performs Compression (disambiguation)
- Compressor (audio signal processor), for dynamic range compression
- Compressor (software), a video and audio media compression and encoding application
- All pages with titles beginning with Compress
- All pages with titles containing compressor
- Compression (disambiguation)
- Compaction (disambiguation)
- Decompression (disambiguation)
- Expansion (disambiguation)
- Kompressor (disambiguation)
- Compressor Hot Springs, a place in California, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compressor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.