|Public (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: CTL1V)|
Number of employees
Comptel Corporation is an international software company specialising in telecommunications. Comptel was founded in Helsinki, Finland in 1986, the trade register entry was made on 30 June. Initially company was a system development and IT subsidiary of Helsinki Telephone Association. Comptel was listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki in 1999 under the code CTL1V.
Currently, Comptel operates globally in the developing Operations Support Systems (OSS) market for telecommunications and has offices in 20 locations. Comptel acquired EDB Telecom in 2005 and Axiom Systems in 2008. Comptel employs currently about 750 people. Major hubs are in Helsinki, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Reading, UK. Comptel’s OSS product portfolio consists of mediation, charging, policy control, fulfilment and provisioning and activation.
- Comptel - Company Report 6/2016
- About Comptel Corporation - Comptel
- Cisco To Buy Comptel’s Axioss Software Assets For $31 Million In Cash | TechCrunch
- NBN Picks Comptel for IP Service Fulfillment
- Romtelecom continues beneficial transformation program with Comptel
- Movistar Argentina Upgrades Comptel Convergent Mediation for Enhanced Performance and Greater Scalability
- Comptel Control and Charge Honoured as a Finalist in the 2011 World Vendor Awards