CompuMath Citation Index
CompuMath Citation Index is an indexing service published by Thomson Reuters, and was first available in 1982 as an Institute for Scientific Information database. Coverage of the index included the literature pertaining to pure and applied mathematics, computer science, mathematical physics, econometrics, statistics, systems analysis, biometrics, psychometrics, and computer related medical fields.
- "The 100 Most-Cited Books in the CompuMath Citation Index, 1976-1980" (PDF). Current Contents (34) 3-8. August 20, 1984. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "Scope Notes: CompuMath Citation Index". Category names and Category descriptions. Thomson Reuters. 2002. Archived from the original on 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "CompuMath Citation Index Journal List". Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2013-05-18.Total journals: 645
- Hoyningen-Huene, Paul (2013). Systematicity: The Nature of Science (Google Books). Oxford University Press. p. 31. ISBN 9780199985050. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "ISI Releases the CompuMath Citation Index on CD-ROM". Questia. 1997. Retrieved 2013-05-18. copy of article: Information Today, Vol. 14, No. 8 September 1997
|This database-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|