(Redirected from Compulsion (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compulsion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compulsion may refer to:
- Compulsive behavior, a psychological condition in which a person does a behavior compulsively, having an overwhelming feeling that they must do so.
- Obsessive–compulsive disorder, a mental disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety and by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing that anxiety.
Art and entertainment
- Compulsion (Hutson novel), a 2002 horror novel by Shaun Hutson
- Compulsion (Kellerman novel), an Alex Delaware novel by Jonathan Kellerman
- Compulsion, a 1956 novel by Meyer Levin and a 1957 adapted play by Levin
- Compulsion (1959 film), a 1959 film based on Levin's novel
- Compulsion (2009 film), a 2009 United Kingdom television drama, inspired by the Jacobean tragedy The Changeling
- Compulsion (2013 film), a 2013 film directed by Egidio Coccimiglio
- Compulsion (2016 film), a 2016 erotic thriller film directed by Craig Goodwill
- "Compulsion", an episode from season 5 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Compulsion (album), a jazz album by pianist Andrew Hill, originally released in 1966 under the Blue Note Label as BST 84217
- Compulsion (band), a punk rock group active between 1990 and 1996, originally called Thee Amazing Colossal Men until 1992
- Compulsion a play by Rinne Groff
- "Compulsion", a song by Joe Crow, covered on Martin Gore's Counterfeit e.p.
- All pages with titles containing Compulsory
- All pages with titles containing Compelling
- All pages with titles containing Compel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.