Computer Support Services
|Founder||Ronald Lewis (1936-2013)|
|Headquarters||Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|David Cornelius, CEO|
|Products||AIDC products - barcode handheld scanners, industrial printers, mobile computers, labels and printing media|
|Services||Automated business solutions, AIDC solutions and integration, handheld devices, custom software development|
Number of employees
|Website||Computer Support Services, Inc.|
Computer Support Services, Inc., or CSSI, is a multi-national company providing technology solutions and professional services. The company is best known for releasing CoreIntegrator Workflow, a Workflow/Business Process Management (BPM) technology suite.
Computer Support Services, Inc. (CSSI) is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner and a re-seller of Microsoft Dynamics GP, formerly known as Great Plains, a Platinum Partner of Intermec and a Gold Partner of Motorola Solutions providing supply chain solutions CSSI headquarters is located in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, along with offices in Pittsburgh and Wyomissing. CSSI is the parent company of CSSI Global Technologies located in Bangalore, India. In 2007, Inc. 5000 awards recognized CSSI as one of the top 5,000 fastest growing companies in the United States.
The company was founded in 1973 as Computer Support Services by Ronald P. Lewis to provide companies with data processing services. Computer Support Services, also known as RPL & Co. at that time, was incorporated in 1978. In 1980, the company established itself as a service-oriented company in 1980 under new owners, Delmar R. Ritter and David L. Cornelius. With sales reaching $2.4 million, the company added a third owner, Thomas A. Erickson, in 1989.
In 1992, employee Terrance (Terry) Early joined others in a U.S. delegation of People to People Citizens Ambassador Program to visit the former Soviet Union meeting with government and business leaders related to business operations in a free enterprise system. The company acquired Quality Data Products of Williamsport, Pennsylvania from David Franklin in 1993.
In 1997, CSSI became a reseller of Great Plains Software and, as of 2012, continues as a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner and a reseller of Microsoft Dynamics GP. In 2011, the company opened a subsidiary, CSSI Global Technologies, to sell the company's flagship product, CoreIntegrator, worldwide.
- David Cornelius, CEO
- Joe Tosolt, Division President
- "Computer Support Services" Inc. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- Congdon, Ken (October 2005). "Power ECM and ERP Integration." Business Solutions. pp. 30-32.
- "CoreIntegrator Workflow" Microsoft Pinpoint. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "CSSI" Trademarken. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Computer Support Services, Inc." Archived 2013-02-16 at Archive.is Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Partners. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Intermec Partner Finder. Retrieved 15 August 2013
- Motorola Solutions Partner. Retrieved 15 August 2013
- "2007 Inc. 5000 List" Inc. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- (2009). "Computer Support Services names new president". Daily Item.
- Lenker, Brook (Spring 2008). "CSSI: A Leader in Technology." Susquehanna Business Life. pp. 20-22.
- "Customer Testimonial: CCS" CoreIntegrator. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Joseph Tosolt Appointed Divisional President of CSSI (Computer Support Services, Inc.)". Benzinga. Retrieved 2017-08-16.