Computer University, Pakokku
The University entrance
|Established||2002 (as university)|
|President||Doctor Tin Tin Thein|
|Location||Pakokku, Magwe, Myanmar
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2017)
The university offers three-year bachelor's and four-year bachelor's (honors) degree programs. Starting in the 2012–2013 academic year, all bachelor's degree programs will take four years to complete. And from the 2012–2013 academic year, it is started 5 years studying for bachelor's degree.
|Computer Science||B.C.Sc., B.C.Sc (Hons:)||None||None|
|Computer Technology||B.C.Tech., B.C.Tech (Hons:)||None||None|
There are seven departments in Computer university,pakokku.
- Department of Computational Mathematics
- Department of Hardware Technology
- Department of Information Science
- Department of Software Technology
- Department of Applications
- Department of Burmese
- Department of English
The university has practical rooms for English language listening and for computer and physics practical work. It has a library with especially Computer related books and journals, which also has comics, jokes, religion etc.
- Williams, I. Comprehensive Directory of Universities in the World Volume 1. p. 60. ISBN 9781466250680. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- Computer University, Pakokku Official site
- "Official site". Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. 2011 official site
- "Professor charged with discrimination against Chin student". Knews. February 16, 2012. Article that mentions that there were five students from the Chin ethnic group at Computer University, Pakokku in February 2012.
|This article about a tertiary education institute in Myanmar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|