From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Computerisation)
|Look up computerize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Computerize may refer to:
- Computerization: equipping something with or the usage of and associated automation by computers and software
- Business process reengineering that converts a manual process into one done by a computer
- Equipping with a general purpose computer, embedded computer, or computer system
- Inputting data (computing) into computers
- Digitizing information for computers
- Creating computer-generated content
- "Computerized", an unreleased single by Daft Punk featuring Jay-Z
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Computerize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.