ConIFA European Football Cup
|Region||International (Europe) (Confederation of Independent Football Associations)|
|Most successful team(s)||Padania (2 titles)|
|2017 CONIFA European Football Cup|
The CONIFA European Football Cup is an international football tournament organized by CONIFA, an umbrella association for states, minorities, stateless peoples and regions unaffiliated with FIFA, planned to be held every two years beginning with 2015. The 2017 edition was in Northern Cyprus.
In June 2014 CONIFA announced plans to organize the ConIFA European Football Cup. 3 FAs applied to host the tournament: Abkhazia, Ellan Vannin and Nagorno Karabakh. Ellan Vannin was announced as host on August 6. However, in March 2015, at the draw for the competition, the tournament was moved as a result of logistical issues; Székely Land was announced as the replacement host, with the competition to be held in Hungary.
Northern Cyprus 2017
In January 2017 CONIFA announced via their official Twitter account that the 2017 edition of the CONIFA European Football Cup would take place in Northern Cyprus. The competition would feature 8 teams, 2 more than in 2015.
|Year||Host||Winner||Score||Runner-up||Third place||Score||Fourth place||Number of teams|
|Debrecen||Padania||4–1||County of Nice||Isle of Man||1–1
|Northern Cyprus||Székely Land||3–1||Abkhazia||8|
- 1st — Champions
- 2nd — Runners-up
- 3rd — Third place
- 4th — Fourth place
- GS — Group Stage
- q — Qualified for upcoming tournament
- — Qualified but withdrew
- — Did not qualify
- — Did not enter / Withdrew / Banned / Entry not accepted by CONIFA
- — Hosts
For each tournament, the number of teams in each finals tournament (in brackets) are shown.
|County of Nice||2nd||••||1/2|
- "CONIFA (@CONIFAOfficial) - Twitter". twitter.com.
- "Three FAs apply to host the European Football Cup '15". 16 June 2014.
- "The 1st European Football Cup will be hosted by MIFA on the Isle of Man". 6 August 2014.
- "European Football Cup 2015 ultimately moved to Budapest!". 15 March 2015.
- CONIFA (28 January 2017). "The @CONIFAOfficial is pleased to announce that our 2017 European Football Cup will be held from 4-11 June in Northern Cyprus #conifaAGMpic.twitter.com/3QYggUPj96".