|Headquarters||Burbank, California, United States|
David Kissinger (president)
Conaco, LLC is the television production firm owned by entertainer Conan O'Brien. It has produced programs primarily for NBCUniversal, including O'Brien's Late Night and Tonight shows. David Kissinger, former NBCU executive and the son of Henry Kissinger, has been president since 2005.
Conaco's first production credit was the short-lived 2001 reality show Lost. The firm also produced the Andy Richter series Andy Barker, P.I. for six episodes as well as the drama Outlaw, about a former Supreme Court justice (Jimmy Smits) who starts a law firm, which was canceled after a few episodes.
O'Brien's departure agreement with NBC following the 2010 Tonight Show conflict allowed Conaco to continue operation until the end of the production season. After that, Conaco switched affiliations to Warner Bros. Television, owned by Time Warner along with O'Brien's new network beginning in November 2010, TBS. Conaco produces O'Brien's late night talk show on TBS. Conaco is also producing Eagleheart, a show starring Chris Elliott for TBS' sister network, Adult Swim. Employees of Conaco, LLC like Conan O'Brien's assistant Sona Movsesian or Associate Producer Jordan Schlansky are recurring characters on Conan.
- Conan (2010–present)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (2001–2009)
- Lost (2001)
- Andy Barker, P.I. (2007)
- The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (2009–2010)
- Outlaw (2010)
- Eagleheart (2011–2014)
- Deon Cole's Black Box (2013)
- Super Fun Night (2013–2014)
- The Pete Holmes Show (2013–2014)
- "NBC Universal Television Studio Co-President David Kissinger Joins Conaco Productions as New President" (Press release). NBC Universal Television Studio. 2005-05-25.
- de Moraes, Lisa (2010-05-14). "NBC picks up series from David Kelley -- and Conan O'Brien". Washington Post.
- Conaco at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2010-01-28.
- Robertson, Lindsay (2010-01-27). "Conan's Surprising New Deal With NBC". Yahoo! TV Blog (Yahoo!). Retrieved 2010-01-28.
- Andreeva, Nellie (2010-04-24). "EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros TV Signing Conan O'Brien's Company To Big Production Deal". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- Harris, Scott. Chris Elliott to Star in Cartoon Network Pilot 'Eagleheart'. AOL Television. Retrieved 2010-04-26.