This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ConceptDraw MINDMAP for macOS.
|Developer(s)||Computer Systems Odessa LLC|
10 / August 2018
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, macOS|
|Type||Mind mapping software|
The mind mapping technology of visual thinking was invented by Tony Buzan in the 1960s. Along with the traditional practice of hand-drawn mind maps there is a range of special mind mapping software, which is commonly used to create mind maps for purposes of business, project management and knowledge management. The first version of ConceptDraw MINDMAP was released in 2001. Since 2008 it has been a part of the ConceptDraw Office software package for Windows and macOS platform.
Using a standard file format allows interchange of files between: mind maps, project files and diagrams. ConceptDraw MINDMAP can import OPML files, text outlines, MS Project, MS Word and MS PowerPoint files, along with some mind mapping formats, such as MindManager, XMind and FreeMind. Export options include MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MindManager as well, and also Adobe PDF, HTML, and a variety of graphics formats. Through the set of plug-ins ConceptDraw MINDMAP is compatible with Twitter, Skype and Evernote  services. Since the release of version 9, it is also compatible with Outlook and OneNote from Microsoft.
- Concept map
- Mind map
- Radial tree
- List of concept- and mind-mapping software
- List of educational software
- Beel, Jöran; Gipp, Bela; Stiller, Jan-Olaf (11–14 November 2009). "Information Retrieval On Mind Maps - What Could It Be Good For?" (PDF). Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom'09). Washington, DC: IEEE. ISBN 978-963-9799-76-9.
- Hobart Swan. 4 steps to using mind mapping for story ideas, blog topics.
- Tony Buzan (1991) Use Your Perfect Memory. Plume Penguin Group J. ISBN 0-452-26606-8
- Tony Buzan. (1993) The Mind Map Book ISBN 0-563-36373-8
- Willis, CL (2006) Mind maps as active learning tools . Journal of computing sciences in colleges. ISSN 1937-4771. Volume: 21 Issue: 4
- Farrand, P.; Hussain, F.; Hennessy, E. (2002). "The efficacy of the mind map study technique". Medical Education. 36 (5): 426–431. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01205.x. PMID 12028392. Retrieved 2009-02-16.
- Tony Buzan (2013) Modern Mind Mapping for Smarter Thinking. Proactive Press.
- Tony Buzan. (2010) Mind Maps for Business.BBC Publications. ISBN 978-1-4066-4290-2
- Tony Buzan. 7 Ways to Use Mind Maps in Business
- Joeran Beel, Stefan Langer (2011). "An Exploratory Analysis of Mind Maps". Proceedings of the 11th ACM Symposium on Document Engineering (DocEng'11) (PDF). ACM. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- Linda Starr (March 5, 2003) "ConceptDraw MINDMAP Review Archived 2014-05-08 at the Wayback Machine", Education World
- Matthew David (2008-07-21). Extending Project Efficiency with ConceptDraw Office. IT Business Net.
- John Brandon, ( November 24, 2008) "ConceptDraw MindMap Pro 5.5: Mimicking the brain", TechWorld
- Dennis Sellers, (2008) "Kool Tools: ConceptDraw Office" MacTech
- Erez Zukerman (2012) ConceptDraw Mindmap helps businesses brainstorm, create, and present mind maps. PC World Magazine.
- CS Odessa New Solution for ConceptDraw MINDMAP Adds Compatibility with Microsoft Word.(2012) Business Wire
- Wallace Tait.(2013)T.A.P it, DO it, IMPROVE it. Visual Mapper.
- Hobart Swan. Mind Mapping for Writers
- Ric Getter,"ConceptDraw Office - Visualizing Plans and Ideas", MacDirectory Magazine (Fall-Winter 2013 issue) pp. 88–89
- Brian Friedlander (2011) Tweeting with ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7.Assistive Technology.
- ConceptDraw Launches Skype Integration. (2012). The Mind Map Hub.
- Chuck Frey (2013) New Evernote plug-in is a productive addition to ConceptDraw MINDMAP. The Mindmapping Software Blog.