From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A concept is an idea, something that is conceived in the human mind.
Concept may also refer to:
- Berkshire Concept 70, an American sailplane design
- Concept 40, an American sailboat design
- Concept (generic programming), a generic programming term
- In computational learning theory, a subset of the instance space; see Concept class
- Concepts (C++), a proposed extension to C++'s template system
- Concept virus (disambiguation), the name of two pieces of malware
- Conceptualization (information science), organizing principles and objects underlying an abstract, simplified view of the world selected for a particular purpose such as information access
Music and Arts
- Concept (album), a 1981 album by The Sylvers
- Concepts (album), a Frank Sinatra album
- Concept album, a popular music album unified by a theme, which can be instrumental, compositional, narrative, or lyrical
- Concept Records, a record label
- DJ Concept, DJ, producer from Long Island, New York
- Concept (board game), a 2014 board game
- Concept car, a prototype design
- Concept map, a method for visualizing concepts
- Concept phase, in product life-cycle management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concept.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.