(Redirected from Concern (disambiguation))
|Look up concern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concern may refer to:
Enterprises and organizations
- Concern (business), a German type of group company
- Concern (organization), a student society at the Indian Institute of Science, India
- CONCERN Program, a Con Edison program that offers eligible customers a specially trained representative and advice about government aid programs, safety tips, and ways to save money on one's energy bill
- Concern Worldwide, an Irish charity
- Concern (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Concerned, a webcomic parodying the video game Half-Life 2
- Travel concerns travel guide from Wikivoyage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.