From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A concert is a form of musical performance.
- The Concert (Vermeer), a painting by Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
Film and TV
- Le Concert, a 2009 film directed by Radu Mihăileanu
- Concert Communications Services, a telecom firm
- Operation Concert, a 1943 operation by Soviet partisans during the World War II
- The Concert (ballet), a 1956 ballet by Jerome Robbins
- The Concert (Creedence Clearwater Revival album), 1980
- The Concert (Barbra Streisand album), 1994
- Concert: The Cure Live, a 1984 album by The Cure
- Kontsert or Концерт, an album by Billy Joel
- Concerts (Keith Jarrett album), a 1981 album by Keith Jarrett
- Concerts (Henry Cow album), a 1976 album by Henry Cow
- Concerto, a form of composition in classical music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.