Concerto DSCH is a ballet by Alexei Ratmansky choreographed for the New York City Ballet to the music of Dmitri Shostakovich's Piano Concerto No. 2 in F Major, Op. 102 (1957). The premiere took place on Thursday, May 29, 2008 at the New York State Theater, Lincoln Center. The ballet's title derives from the composer's use of DSCH, a musical motif in allusion to his own name.
2009 Fall tour to Japan
2010 Winter gala
Other ballet companies
- ^ Tuesday, November 20 (2009)
- ^ Friday, March 18 (2011)
- ^ Thursday, May 3 (2012)
- ^ Thursday, July 4 (2013)
- NY Post by Clive Barnes, June 2, 2008
- NY Sun by Joel Lobenthal, June 2, 2008
- NY Times by Alastair Macaulay, May 31, 2008
- NY Times music by James R. Oestreich, October 20, 1990
- The Seattle Times by Moira Macdonald, March 12, 2011.
- DanceTabs by Laura Cappelle on May 9, 2012
- "Вечерний Петербург", статья Михаила Антонова. 8 июля 2013 г.