Concerto Project Management
|Developers||Concerto Integrated Software Solutions|
|Written in||.NET Framework|
|Operating System||Cross-platform Web 2.0|
|Type||Project management software|
Concerto Project Management is a web-based project-management solution, first launched in 2004 by Concerto Integrated Software Solutions. It was originally developed to support transformation projects within the UK local Government and Government collaborative strategy in managing estates and large scale capital projects.
In 2013, Concerto developed integrated BIM capabilities in collaboration with NG Bailey and Laing O'Rourke in response to the UK Government's Soft Landings Framework. This functionality was used as a test product to support the Manchester Town Hall project, a key Local Government capital project used as a testing ground for the effective use of the Building Information Modelling framework in public sector projects.
In 2014, Concerto worked on further development in collaboration with Mouchel and Vinci construction to fully support the NEC Engineering and Construction Contract which facilitates the use of Lean principles.
The product is now in its 4th version release and is still used predominantly by public sector organisations. Concerto Projects is provided via a proprietary based license, cloud based, see Cloud computing, or hosted in-house.
In 2011, Concerto Projects was featured in Project Manager Today  and in 2013 in FM Link. In 2014, interviews and articles were featured in BIMCrunch  and in Adjacent Government magazine regarding the developments in support of the Government Soft Landings Famework. In 2015, Concerto featured in FM World Magazine in relation to the development work supporting the NEC3 contract.
- Agrenoff, Robert (January 2004). Collaborative Public Management: New Strategies for Local Government. Georgetown University Press.
- Library, Manchester City (September 2012). "FM Use of BIM" (PDF). Manchester City Library Operational Life.
- Cotterell, Steve (October 2005). "Quick Looks". Project Manager Today.
- Strydom, David. "Software: Logging On. FM's continue to turn to software as it makes their jobs more efficient: A case Study in the integration of BIM, CAMF and other software". FM Link. Retrieved July 2013. Check date values in:
- White, Jack (January 2015). "BIM Voice: Greg Davies – What does BIM mean to you?". BimCrunch.
- White, Jack (October 2014). "Company Spotlight". BimCrunch.
- Read, Martin (September 2014). "Seeking Wise Council". FM World.