(Redirected from Concerts (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up concert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A concert is a form of musical performance.
Concert may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Le Concert, a 2009 film directed by Radu Mihăileanu
- The Concert (1931 film), a 1931 German comedy film
- The Concert (1921 film), a lost 1921 silent comedy film
- The Concert (ballet), a 1956 ballet by Jerome Robbins
- The Concert (Creedence Clearwater Revival album), 1980
- The Concert (Barbra Streisand album), 1994
- Concert: The Cure Live, a 1984 album by The Cure
- Kontsert or Концерт, a 1987 album by Billy Joel
- Concerts (Keith Jarrett album), a 1981 album by Keith Jarrett
- Concerts (Henry Cow album), a 1976 album by Henry Cow
- Concert Communications Services, a telecom firm
- Operation Concert, a 1943 operation by Soviet partisans during the World War II
- The Concert (Kadare), 1988 novel Koncert në fund të dimrit by Ismail Kadare
- The Concert (Vermeer), a painting by Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
- Concerto, a form of composition in classical music
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.