From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concession in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concession may refer to:
- Concession (contract) (sometimes called a concession agreement): a contractual right to carry on a certain kind of business or activity in an area, such as to explore or develop its natural resources or to operate a "concession stand" within a venue.
- Concession stand: A temporary or permanent booth that sells junk food, snack foods, or fast food, typically found in Movie Theaters, Amusement Parks, Fairs, Public Pools, or Festivals.
- Concession (territory): an area within one country that is administered by another, usually conceded by a weaker country to a stronger one.
- Concession (politics): failure to challenge or cessation of challenging, as in "conceding an election" or "conceding a game".
- Concessional loan, a loan with below-market terms.
- Concession road: a grid-based road system in Ontario and Quebec.
- Concession: a figure of speech also known as synchoresis, or a discourse relation defined in discourse analysis frameworks such as RST or DRT.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concession.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.