From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A conch is a kind of large sea snail, especially those in the family Strombidae. Conch may also refer to:
- Conch (people) of Bahamas and Florida
- Conch (architecture), semicircular apse or its domed roof
- Conch house, a style of architecture found in Key West and Miami, Florida
Art, entertainment, and media
- Conch (instrument), a musical instrument made from a seashell
- Horagai, a shell used as a musical instrument in Japan
- Conch (SSH), secure-shell software
- Anhui Conch Cement Company, Chinese business
- Conch awards for audio production
- Conch piercing, modification of human ear
- Shankha, a shell used as a ritual object in Hinduism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.