Concord Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.19 sq mi (96.3 km2)|
|• Land||37.14 sq mi (96.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.13%|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||7.7/sq mi (3.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62320, 62324|
|GNIS feature ID||0428836|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.19 square miles (96.3 km2), of which 37.14 square miles (96.2 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
The township contains six cemeteries: Amen, Concord, Dunkard, Higley Family, Jefferson and Wallace.
- Camp Point Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Concord Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Clayton Township||Pea Ridge Township, Brown County|
|Columbus Township||Lee Township, Brown County|
|Liberty Township||McKee Township||Buckhorn Township, Brown County|