Concord Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.17 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.02 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.15 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.41%|
|Elevation||643 ft (196 m)|
|• Density||45.6/sq mi (17.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61314, 61361, 61379|
|GNIS feature ID||0428837|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.17 square miles (93.7 km2), of which 36.02 square miles (93.3 km2) (or 99.59%) is land and 0.15 square miles (0.39 km2) (or 0.41%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Fifield, Hopeland, Saint Patrick and Sheffield.
- Hennepin Canal Parkway State Park
- Hidden Lake Country Club
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Concord Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Gold Township||Manlius Township||Bureau Township|
|Mineral Township||Wyanet Township|
|Neponset Township||Macon Township|