Concord Township, Elkhart County, Indiana
Location of Concord Township in Elkhart County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.86 sq mi (95.5 km2)|
|• Land||36.15 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.71 sq mi (1.8 km2)|
|Elevation||764 ft (233 m)|
|• Density||1,498.4/sq mi (578.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453245|
Concord Township was founded in 1830.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.86 square miles (95.5 km2), of which 36.15 square miles (93.6 km2) (or 98.07%) is land and 0.71 square miles (1.8 km2) (or 1.93%) is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Osolo Township (north)
- Washington Township (northeast)
- Jefferson Township (east)
- Elkhart Township (southeast)
- Harrison Township (south)
- Olive Township (southwest)
- Baugo Township (west)
- Cleveland Township (northwest)
The township contains five cemeteries: Burkett, Grace Lawn, Prairie Street, Rice, Rowe and Frame.
- "Concord Township, Elkhart County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Elkhart County, Indiana. Chas. C. Chapman Co. 1881. p. 725.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|